Dental implants are a safe and reliable tooth replacement option that can improve your quality of life. Dental implants improve chewing, speech and appearance. They are considered a long-term replacement option and if well maintained and taken care of, will last a lifetime.
The Best Option for Tooth Replacement
- Designed For Your Health – Titanium and zirconium implants encourage the growth of healthy bone and gum tissue, which provide a strong foundation for future oral health.
- Long-Lasting – Dental implants are a great investment, usually lasting for 30 or more years with proper oral hygiene.
- Looks & Feels Natural – Dental implants are custom-made to both look and function like your natural teeth. You will be able to eat or speak without feeling self-conscious about your smile.
- Easy to Care For – Caring for your dental implant is easy! Just brush and floss as usual, and visit the clinic regularly for teeth cleanings.
There are Benefits to Choosing a Dental Implant
- Durability: One of the benefits of dental implants is that they are as permanent a solution as you can get. Because the implants are fused to your jaw bone, they’re very stable, and if you take good care of them, you can expect them to be just as durable as your natural teeth. Dental implants are the best option for those looking for a long-lasting solution.
- Aesthetics: A tooth is the key to a bright smile. Sometimes, people lose their teeth in accidents or they are worn down with age or decay. In order to have an “Insta-ready” smile, one of many treatments is dental implants- they can be put in any time and look and feel like regular teeth.
- Bone health: Having dental implants replaces a tooth’s root, which reduces the risk of bone loss.
- Practical benefits: Dental implants are not just for those who want a picture perfect smile. Implants are made of titanium materials fused to the jaw. This attachment secures them to your body and prevents any movement or shifting around the implant site. That means (unlike dentures) your speech is not affected and eating is easier.
Success Rate of Dental Implants?
Success rates of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%.
Are Dental Implants a Painful Procedure?
Most people who have received dental implants say that there is very little discomfort involved in the procedure. Local anesthesia can be used during the procedure, and most patients report that implants involve less pain than a tooth extraction